Keywing the Key Turner

FAQ - Keywing Key Turner

We've compiled a list of common questions and answers about the Keywing key turner below. If your question isn't covered below please contact us directly at and we'll respond quickly.

What kind of keys does the Keywing fit?

The Keywing key turner is designed a tested to fit almost all common thin flat keys commonly known as ‘yale’ lock keys, or cylinder rim lock keys.

The Keywing is not designed to work with older keys commonly known as mortice lock keys and chubb keys. These older style keys often have a cylindrical shaft which is not compatible with the Keywing key turner.

If you are unsure about the style of lock and key that you have, the Timpson website has a great article that outlines the two types of lock .

How does it work?

What is a key turner?

How big is the Keywing?

How does the Keywing help?

Is the Keywing an Arthritis and/or a mobility aid?

Where is the Keywing made?

What is your returns policy?

Do you offer trade / wholesale prices?